This dynamic 1 day workshop will lead participants on a facilitated journey to explore, on a personal and group level what it means to cultivate and harness Feminine Power.
The workshop is of interest to you if you would like to better understand the qualities of the Feminine in the context of both professional and personal environments and how to work with these qualities to improve your relationships.
We will explore:
- How can you work in a traditionally male environment without sacrificing your connection with your feminine qualities? How much are you conforming and at what personal cost?
- Do you feel you need to lead with your masculine, and your feminine qualities are not valued?
- Have you considered how you use your masculine and feminine strengths? Are you uncomfortable with this use of language?
- How comfortable are you being confident, and showing your confidence when that display may evoke a negative response from others around you?
You will gain an understanding of:
- Unconscious biases and how to notice and work with them in yourself and others.
- The relationship between confidence and personal power.
- What is to be gained from operating from a place of integration of the masculine and feminine.
- How feminine qualities and power can be better used in the workplace
At the end of this workshop you will have a greater awareness which will help you improve:
- Personal and work relationships
- How you think, feel and react to situations
This event is limited to 15 participants to allow for close focus on each individuals process.
This workshop is open to people of all genders.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
Did you know?
The word malaria comes from the words mal and aria, which means bad air. This derives from the old days when it was thought that all diseases are caused by bad, or dirty air.
Find your way there
10 Daventry Street, London, UK
- Serenity in Leadership is a corporate change consultancy with a difference. They are passionate about enabling people in positions of influence and leadership to positively affect the culture of their organisations. They help executives identify unconscious beliefs and bias within their organization and provide them with the support to eliminate the negativity in a variety of imaginative ways. Serenity creates spaces for honest and thought-provoking dialogue sessions, facilitates in-house workshops, and hosts transformational leadership retreats. They believe that by supporting individuals to lead and co-create from a place of conscious power, they will bring about positive change within their organisations and the wider society. Organisations thrive when people thrive.