This three-hour Fragrance Blending Workshop will give you an insight into the world of perfumery; You will learn about the recent history of fragrance and how it has evolved over the years and how fragrance plays an important part in our day to day lives.
You will sample 26 amazing aromas from classic to modern day blends and, importantly, how to create your own fragrance by choosing your favourite aromas.
This is a very hands-on workshop and you will blend your own creations, perfect for the budding perfumer, hen/stag parties, birthdays, valentines, mothers day or just a fun day out.
Each Session is hosted by an experienced fragrance consultant and is a 100% hands-on experience.
* Workshops capacity from 8 to 30 people.
* Workshops are suitable for all genders.
* Design and name your own fragrance.
* Take home your own complimentary beautifully packaged 30ml blended fragrance.
* 50% discount on take-home kits to continue your experience.
Terms & Conditions
* Must be aged 16 or older; under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
* Cancellation policy applies to all Fragrance Blending Workshop bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
* Subject to availability.
* Minimum 8 participants, maximum 30 per session.
* There must be at least 8 people booked for the Fragrance Blending Workshop to proceed or we may cancel and rebook with 48 hours or more notice.
* Equipment provided.
* 50% discount on My Fragrance Factory take-home kits if purchased on the day; please contact to reserve in advance.
Duration: Up to 3 hours (May finish early depending on pace and number of participants in the session)
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
You may cancel this booking up to 7 days and 0 hours in advance.
Did you know?
Tests have found that women have a more developed sense of smell than men, and are capable of identifying a greater number of different odours.
Find your way there
48 Poland Street, Soho, London, UK
- Meet the owners of Seventa Makeup Academy. Internationally recognised Makeup Artist Juan Lopez Alvarez with over 25 years of hands-on experience responsible for not only teaching but creating all of our classes. And looking after your booking and any enquiries we have Jeffrey Euen-Gow, who will be your first point of contact and getting your booking sorted and confirmed. At Seventa Makeup Academy we provide personalised professional makeup education. Our educators are experts in developing skill, experience, and careers in makeup. Seventa Makeup Academy offers specialised training that allows you to develop your creative and technical skills for makeup application. Take some time to explore the varied options available and if you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for then get in touch with us and we will get right on it to provide you with the answers you need.