Guided by one of our Perfumers and a Senior Perfume Stylist, with many years of experience working with some of the worlds leading brands, this experience explores the world of perfume. Learn the history of perfume and gain insight into one of the world's most secretive industries. Understand the raw materials involved and the importance of scent in our everyday lives.
Enjoy a delicious 3 course lunch with our Perfumer where you can ask questions in more informal surroundings, before being taken on a fragrance journey through our family of sumptuous blends where you’ll choose your favourite and with the expertise of our Perfumer, learn how to blend your very own signature scent to treasure forever. Accompanied by a glass of fizz.
- Small Group Consultation (between 6-12 guests)
- Senior perfumer will give you history and insight into the world of perfumery
- Full 3 Course Lunch at the venue with our Senior Perfumer
- Experience all 21 of our perfume blends, created by our Master Perfumer, Francois Robert
- Design and Name your own perfume accompanied by a glass of bubbly
- Take home 20ml of your unique perfume in a beautiful purse spray atomiser (in a choice of colours) presented in a beautiful gift box
- Full membership of The Perfume Studio including registration of your perfume in our fragrance library
Please note final date is subject to change and we will email you to confirm final availability.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
You may cancel this booking up to 5 days and 0 hours in advance.
This experience is wheelchair accessible. In order to be wheelchair accessible, all of the following criteria must be met.Please note that the host is responible for ensuring that the criteria above has been met.
Did you know?
Tests have found that women have a more developed sense of smell than men, and are capable of identifying a greater number of different odours.
Find your way there
Hilton London Kensington, Holland Park Avenue, London, UK
Ratings & Reviews5 ( 2)
- The Perfume Studio Experience can be enjoyed nationwide at a variety of venues including London. These are group experiences occurring throughout the year.