Enjoy a fascinating insight into the world of perfumery at our Day with a Perfumer experience. This takes place in a small group at a central London location, where youll be guided by one of our Senior Perfumers, who boasts many years of experience in the industry having worked with some of the worlds leading brands.
Normally GBP 250
- Small Group Consultation (between 6-12 guests)
- Senior perfumer will give you history and insight into the world of perfumery
- Full 3 Course Lunch at the venue with our Senior Perfumer
- Experience all 21 of our perfume blends, created by our Master Perfumer, Francois Robert
- Design and Name your own perfume accompanied by a glass of bubbly
- Take home 20ml of your unique perfume in a beautiful purse spray atomiser (in a choice of colours) presented in a beautiful gift box
- Full membership of The Perfume Studio including registration of your perfume in our fragrance library
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
This experience is wheelchair accessible. In order to be wheelchair accessible, all of the following criteria must be met.Please note that the host is responible for ensuring that the criteria above has been met.
Did you know?
Tests have found that women have a more developed sense of smell than men, and are capable of identifying a greater number of different odours.
Find your way there
Hilton London Kensington, Holland Park Avenue, London, UK
Ratings & Reviews5 ( 2)
- The Perfume Studio Experience can be enjoyed nationwide at a variety of venues including London. These are group experiences occurring throughout the year.