Are you someone who likes to have fun with makeup and wants to pursue a career as a makeup artist? The Beginner Makeup Artist Course is just what you need to get started.
Beauty and especially makeup is one of the biggest specialised industries in the world. There is a constant demand for skilled makeup artists within the industry.
The Beginner Makeup Artist Course is a taster session for students to begin learning the basic skills required to start developing a career to work in the business of beauty, either independently as a freelancer, in a salon, boutique or beauty counter.
Students attending this course will also learn about the opportunities that are available to work in the beauty & makeup industry.
It is our goal and aim to develop your talent and ability with makeup to be strong, powerful, confident, inspired and focused on an independent career in makeup.
During the course students will be provided with information on how to further develop their skills. And each student will have the opportunity to create an education plan with their tutor providing guidance and advice.
On the Beginner Makeup Artist Course Students will learn:
Flawless Makeup, Red Carpet Makeup and Smokey Eye Techniques
Topics and subjects covered on the Beginner Makeup Artist Course include:
- Cleansing techniques
- Best practices for skincare and face preparation
- Concealing blemishes and imperfections
- Choosing the correct foundation
- Essential tools and products
- Contouring and highlighting
- Eye preparation, defining eyebrows, eyeliner tips and tricks
- Choosing suitable contrasting eye colours
- False Lash Application
- Defining and colouring lips
- And more
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cancellation policy applies to all Bookings, once paid booking will be confirmed and no refunds can be issued, a change of dates may be possible with 7 days or more notice.
- Subject to availability.
- All makeup, skincare products and brushes are provided.
- The Beginner Makeup Artist Course awards participants with a Seventa Makeup Academy Diploma in the course subject.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
You may cancel this booking up to 7 days and 0 hours in advance.
Did you know?
Cosmetics were an integral part of health and hygiene in ancient Egypt. Ancient Egyptians used pills and creams to protect their skin against the dry wind and the sun. Natural oils were basic ingredients for perfumes that were also used in religious rituals
Find your way there
48 Poland St, Soho, London W1F 7ND, UK
- Meet the owners of Seventa Makeup Academy. Internationally recognised Makeup Artist Juan Lopez Alvarez with over 25 years of hands-on experience responsible for not only teaching but creating all of our classes. And looking after your booking and any enquiries we have Jeffrey Euen-Gow, who will be your first point of contact and getting your booking sorted and confirmed. At Seventa Makeup Academy we provide personalised professional makeup education. Our educators are experts in developing skill, experience, and careers in makeup. Seventa Makeup Academy offers specialised training that allows you to develop your creative and technical skills for makeup application. Take some time to explore the varied options available and if you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for then get in touch with us and we will get right on it to provide you with the answers you need.