Join The Fine Wine Business Network in Mayfair on Wednesday 12th December for a very special end of year networking experience with super chef Ben Spalding, who will serve 7 dishes of fabulous finger food to be paired with Stuart George's sensational fine wines.
- Food servings to include finest cured hams, cheeses, hot & cold soup, 30 ingredients umami noodles.
- Taste (drink!) the full range of 5 wines (Sauvignon, unoaked Chardonnay, oaked Chardonnay, Syrah, Pinot Noir) from our premium South African house wine Seven Springs Vineyards.
- PLUS one or two special fine wine surprises to be served "blind"ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ can you guess what it is?
- Live plating from Ben right in the middle of the room, with interactive questions and answers about his career in food.
Ben has over 15 years' experience and hard-earned expertise in the hospitality industry.
Having trained at some of the world's finest Michelin-starred restaurants including 28+ in Gothenburg, Per Se, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, The Ledbury, Bagatelle, The Fat Duck, Le Manoir, Vue de Monde and L'Enclume, he returned to London in 2011 and delivered his unique style of cooking with great success at restaurants including Roganic, John Salt and Aqua in the Shard, winning both personal and professional acclaim along the way. His awards include 3 AA Rosettes at Roganic, the Zagat 30 under 30 award, the ShortList Brit List, the Times 100 Most Influential People.
Wanting to break away for the stiff formality often associated with fine dining and Michelin-starred establishments, Ben created his own successful business, PuzzleProjects, and simultaneously launched several innovative dining concepts including NoRules, WorldDinners and StrippedBack. Huge global interest saw Ben take this concept across Europe and on to the legendary music festival Coachella in Los Angeles.
In 2017, Ben partnered with Bang & Olufsen to refine his public dining events, exploring ways in which music can be introduced into his cooking. This year he has worked on a range of international projects across Europe and Asia.
Ben says: "I am delighted to collaborate with Stuart. This is a truly different and exciting style of event. Expect the delicious, the weird, and the wonderful, with plenty of interaction and good energy in the room."
Only 30 places are available for this unique food, wine and networking event. Don't miss it!
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
Did you know?
Drinking red wine in small doses is better for you than not drinking at all!
Find your way there
50 Brook Street, London, UK
- Vins Extraordinaires was founded by Stuart George in 2016 to enable fine and rare wines to be enjoyed by private and corporate clients. A holder of the prestigious WSET Diploma in Wine and Spirits since 2000, Stuart has tasted vintages back to 1780. He was UK Young Wine Writer of the Year in 2003.