Join us in Mayfair on Thursday 29th November for a glittering evening with Patrick Wyatt and Geoff Murray of Patrick Wyatt Jewellery, bespoke designers in Hatton Garden.
Their focus is on making strides in inspiring the ever more-informed clientele of London to be bold and explore the possibilities of bespoke jewellery and in particular coloured gemstones.
Come and meet Patrick and Geoff and learn about the business of jewellery while we enjoy fine wines from Seven Springs Vineyards in South Africa, plus a "blind tasting" of something special. Can you guess what it is...?
Themes that might be explored include:
* Working on a commission order basis
* Marketing strategies and techniques
* Competing with Cartier and Tiffany & Co.
* What types of consumers purchase bespoke jewellery and how to reach them
* Fine jewellery vs. fashion jewellery
You are welcome to pose your own questions and ask Patrick and Geoff about their business career and experiences.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
Did you know?
Drinking red wine in small doses is better for you than not drinking at all!
Find your way there
50 Brook Street, London, UK
- Vins Extraordinaires was founded by Stuart George in 2016 to enable fine and rare wines to be enjoyed by private and corporate clients. A holder of the prestigious WSET Diploma in Wine and Spirits since 2000, Stuart has tasted vintages back to 1780. He was UK Young Wine Writer of the Year in 2003.