Do business while enjoying fine wines and cheeses at a private Mayfair venue!
Join us in Mayfair on Tuesday 4th September for a relaxing and productive way to end the working day.
Here's your chance to meet Victoria Cozens, co-founder and owner of Perky Blenders.
Perky Blenders are small batch, speciality grade coffee roasters. Their beans are predominantly (but not exclusively) sourced from farms in South America and Africa and hand-picked for their quality and provenance. They have three outlets in East London with two more imminent.
Victoria's husband Adam was a finalist for this years Institute of Directors East of England Director of the Year Award.
Themes that might be explored with Victoria include:
* Starting a business while working in a full-time job
* Branding and marketing
* Expansion and scaling-up
* Establishing and sustaining partnerships and collaborations
* Subscription services
* Starting a business while expanding a family (see the image)...
* Enjoy insights from a successful, experienced, and knowledgeable business speaker
* Moderated and hosted by Stuart George, former Young Wine Writer of the Year, Wine & Spirit Education Trust Diploma holder, and wine detective.
* Access to a private Mayfair venue
* The opportunity to meet new contacts and expand your network
* Enjoy our house wines from Seven Springs Vineyards
* Delicious cheeses from our friends at Cows and Co
* Plus a special blind tasting of an old and rare fine wine at the end of the evening (previously we had 1972 Antonio Vallana & Figlio Campo Raudii Gattinara, which was older than anything else in Brook Street...)
We look forward to seeing you in Brook Street on 4th September for an evening of business chat and networking, always with a glass of fine wine in hand.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
You may cancel this booking up to 5 days and 0 hours in advance.
Did you know?
Drinking red wine in small doses is better for you than not drinking at all!
Find your way there
50 Brook Street, London, UK
- Vins Extraordinaires was founded by Stuart George in 2016 to enable fine and rare wines to be enjoyed by private and corporate clients. A holder of the prestigious WSET Diploma in Wine and Spirits since 2000, Stuart has tasted vintages back to 1780. He was UK Young Wine Writer of the Year in 2003.