Join Vins Extraordinaires and scentertainer Lizzie Ostrom (aka Odette Toilette) for a multi-sensory exploration of fine wine and perfume, making scents of fine wine. Want to know what sorts of perfumes you would like based on your favourite wine? Intrigued in learning more about how particular molecules make things taste and smell the way they do? Or what wine and roses have in common?
At our scents and sensibility fine wine and perfume tasting, we will indulge in two of lifes great pleasures simultaneously. Please note that we recommend that you drink the wines and not the perfumes, even if they smell nice.
Our visitors get a great fine wine experience:
1. An expert host and speaker.
2. Access to a private Mayfair venue.
3. Plenty of fine wine, served in beautiful Zalto glassware.
4. Delicious cheeses from our friends at Cows and Co.
5. Above all, we have a lot of fun by enjoying fine wines, perfumes, Lizzies insights, the venue, and each others company.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
Did you know?
Drinking red wine in small doses is better for you than not drinking at all!
Find your way there
50 Brook Street, London, United Kingdom
Ratings & Reviews5 ( 1)
- Vins Extraordinaires was founded by Stuart George in 2016 to enable fine and rare wines to be enjoyed by private and corporate clients. A holder of the prestigious WSET Diploma in Wine and Spirits since 2000, Stuart has tasted vintages back to 1780. He was UK Young Wine Writer of the Year in 2003.