Sushi master Silla Bjerrum, co-founder of Feng Sushi and acclaimed cookbook author, brings her 25+ years of experience to Borough Kitchen. Over the course of this 3-hour lesson, Silla will lead a small group in the art and practice of making sushi from scratch.
Key skills taught will include:
1. Hoso maki: cucumber and avocado thin rolls.
2. Ura maki: salmon with yuzu miso maki, spicy tuna inside out rolls.
3. Nigiri: salmon and tuna over hand-pressed seasoned rice.
4. Sashimi: how to prepare and properly cut raw salmon and tuna.
5. How to prepare sushi rice and how to select the best fish for making sushi.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
You may cancel this booking up to 5 days and 0 hours in advance.
Did you know?
Apples are made of 25% air, which is why they float. Avocado has highest protein content of all fruit. Cherries are a member of the rose family.
Find your way there
1 Hampstead High Street, London, UK
Ratings & Reviews5 ( 2)
- Borough Kitchen's London Cook Schools offer cookery classes catered towards the urban home cook. The classes focus on culinary techniques that can be applied to any style of cooking. We offer a range of courses for all skill levels. Led by our trained chefs, the Cook Schools use Borough Kitchen's incredible range of best-of-the-best cookware. Class sizes are limited to 8-10 participants, who will work with a chef and sous-chef. Everything is hands-on to ensure you get the most out of your time with us.