Sushi master Silla Bjerrum, co-founder of Feng Sushi and acclaimed cookbook author, brings her 25+ years of experience to Borough Kitchen. Over the course of this 3-hour lesson, Silla will lead a small group in the art and practice of making sushi from scratch.
Key skills taught will include:
1. Hoso maki: cucumber and avocado thin rolls.
2. Ura maki: salmon with yuzu miso maki, spicy tuna inside out rolls.
3. Nigiri: salmon and tuna over hand-pressed seasoned rice.
4. Sashimi: how to prepare and properly cut raw salmon and tuna.
5. How to prepare sushi rice and how to select the best fish for making sushi.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
EmptyChair has a Best Price Guarantee
You may cancel this booking up to 24 hours in advance.
Did you know?
The pleats in a chef's hat not only portray a sense of fashion of professionalism, but traditionally they also represented how many recipes a chef had mastered. So, a chef with a 100 pleats may have known 100 different ways to boil an egg.
Find your way there
186 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 1PP, UK
Ratings & Reviews5 ( 2)
- Borough Kitchen's London Cook Schools are offering cookery classes catered towards the urban home cook, the classes focus on culinary techniques that can be applied to any style of cooking. We offer a range of courses for all skill levels. Led by our classically-trained chefs, the Cook School uses Borough Kitchen