PopUp Painting invites you to unleash your creativity wine glass in one hand, paintbrush in the other! No experience needed.
Your event at The Bottlescrue will be themed around this Andre Derain inspired London painting by Miguel Galue. Andre Derain was a French Fauvist painter well known for his powerful use of colour.
Since 2013 our mission has been to bring art out of the classroom and gallery and into the places people meet on an every day basis. You wil be guided step by step by a practicing artist, while you drink, paint and create your way to becoming an artist for the night!
- All art supplies including paint, brushes, apron
- Guidance from a qualified and practicing artist (but feel free to go off-piste!)
- A themed playlist to immerse you in your experience
- A glass of wine (soft drink alternatives available)
- A guaranteed like on Instagram if you share your pics with #popuppainting
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
You may cancel this booking up to 5 days and 0 hours in advance.
Did you know?
It was the Greek philosopher Plato who discovered that you can mix two different paint colors together to produce a third color.
Find your way there
The Bottlescrue, Foster Lane, London, UK
- Unleash your creativity with PopUp Painting! We run painting and wine events in bars and restaurants right across London. Discover your inner artist, wine glass in one hand, paintbrush in the other. No experience needed!