PopUp Painting invites you to unleash your creativity wine glass in one hand, paintbrush in the other! No experience needed.
Your event at Davys will be themed around Rebecca Hunters latest London Skyline painting. Why not personalise your masterpiece and add your house into the skyline?
Since 2013 our mission has been to bring art out of the classroom and gallery and into the places people meet on an every day basis. You will be guided step by step by a practicing artist, while you drink, paint and create your way to becoming an artist for the night!
- All art supplies including paint, brushes, apron
- Guidance from a qualified and practicing artist (but feel free to go off-piste!)
- A themed playlist to immerse you in your experience
- Drinks are available for purchase from the bar
- A guaranteed like on Instagram if you share your pics with #popuppainting
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
You may cancel this booking up to 5 days and 0 hours in advance.
Did you know?
It was the Greek philosopher Plato who discovered that you can mix two different paint colors together to produce a third color.
Find your way there
31-35 Fishermans Walk, London, UK
- Unleash your creativity with PopUp Painting! We run painting and wine events in bars and restaurants right across London. Discover your inner artist, wine glass in one hand, paintbrush in the other. No experience needed!