Come and create your own beaded jewellery designs. We run small group classes with a maximum of 8 students so that you have lots of personal tuition. During the workshop you shall learn about basic beading techniques, findings and tools. Learn to use findings to create a professional finish. You will complete a bracelet and matching earrings of your own design. All materials and refreshments included.
* Beading Equipment
* Understanding tools and findings
* Design tips
* Huge selection of beads to choose from
* Create your own beautiful necklace
* Wire work techniques
* Create a matching pair of earrings
How do I get to you by Public Transport?
Worcester Park station is in zone 4 and trains run direct from Waterloo and Epsom. The 213 Bus stops directly outside and runs from Sutton and Kingston.
How do I get to you by car?
Worcester Park is just off the A3 giving easy access from both London and the M25. The roads off Worcester Park high street have no parking restrictions.
What you need
No available dates? Drop the host your email and they'll add some more dates! You need to be signed in to request.
You may cancel this booking up to 5 days and 0 hours in advance.
Did you know?
The Mona Lisa has her own mailbox in the Louvre because of all the love letters she receives!
Find your way there
42 Central Road, Worcester Park, UK
- Since completing her degree in costume at London College of Fashion in 2001, Rachel worked freelance in the film and events industries for many years. She is always studying new crafts and loves to share this creative journey. Rachel has been teaching crafts since 2010 and opened her own studio 'Craft My Day' last year.